For many businesses, Pay Per Click is seen as a way to buy your way to the fastest level of Number 1, without the hassle and uncertainty of SEO.
Over the past decade, Pay Per Click has grown to look not only at search engine properties but also websites of all kinds. including major news and media sites and all forms of social media, from home names to blogs and special forums.
In contrast to the traditional model, the latest forms of online marketing include new techniques for capturing multiple eye buttons. and drawing online traffic to visit, listen, view, or purchase a product or service offered.
It is done with a model now widely known as Pay Per Click (PPC). It is an effective model of online advertising that directs the Internet to certain websites, where advertisers pay publishers a certain amount of money when their ad is clicked.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click. It is an online marketing model where advertisers use the publisher’s website to market their products or services through ads. The publisher is paid by certain advertisers when a user clicks on their ads. It is an online marketing tool for attracting user visits to the site.
One of the most popular ways to market PPC is Search Engine Advertising (SEA). Allows advertisers to bid for the ad on a search engine-sponsored link when a user searches for a keyword associated with a product or service. Whenever a user clicks on an ad, a link directs the user to the product website. At the same time, a product or service provider needs to pay a certain amount to a search engine, such as Google.
How does Pay Per Click work?
In order for ads to appear next to search engine results (often called the Search Engine Results Page, or SERP). advertisers can simply pay more to ensure that their ads appear more prominently than competitors’ ads. Instead, ads are based on what is known as Ad Auction, a completely automated process used by Google and other major search engines to determine the value and relevance of ads from their SERPs.
In a PPC campaign, you pay Google whatever you wish to get them to write ads for your site at the top and right of the live search list. When someone clicks on your ad, you pay the current cost per click (CPC) from your budget.
Once your entire budget is complete, Google will stop advertising your ads until you have filled your wallet. There are several types of Google ads, including Search Ads, Local Search Ads, Display Ads, and Re-marketing.
Just Go through the given video for a detailed PPC overview.
PPC Ad Workflow
The workflow of a PPC ad is as follows:
1. First, the advertiser creates an online account and uploads his account with another money – say $7000. Note that some organizations allocate their PPC budgets to hundreds, thousands, or millions of dollars a month.
2. The advertiser creates a small text ad. In some cases, the PPC ad may include images.
3. The advertiser specifies the list of keywords associated with the ad.
4. The advertiser determines how much you are willing to pay each time someone clicks an ad.
5. On the buyer’s side, the user visits the search engine – say Google.com, and enters one of the keywords or keyword phrases – say “Kindle Paperwhite” and click the search button.
6. The search engine finds similar ads and puts them on the results page.
7. When a user clicks an ad, they are taken to the advertiser’s website, and the advertiser attends & you are charged per click.
The formula for calculating PPC
Pay per click($) = Advertising cost($) ÷ Number of ad clicks
Advantages of PPC
PPC helps to brand the brand and build tracks with it, both alike. PPC provides immediate results, unlike SEO results that are equally important but can take months or even years it happens.
- Fast action PPC provides greater traffic, faster results, and more hype branding in the short term.
- Initial Free Investment Search Engines do not charge a fee to install a PPC ad or set up an account. The user only pays when someone actually clicks on his or her ad.
- Business is Globally Recognized Business can receive international recognition, even if it has a small local setup. Quick Results Compared to SEO methods, PPC ads can deliver faster feedback, when quality ads are posted.
Hope! you find the content informative. Don’t forget to subscribe and comment below. Thank You.